List Your Property
- Local experts working 24 /7 for you
- Simple Sign Up
- Get Bookings Quickly
Why Florida Beach Rentals
- Managing properties on Clearwater Beach for over 16 years
- Reservations team available 9am to 9pm every day
- 24-hour renter support
- 98.25% of our guests would return to the same unit they stayed in
- 97.87% of our guests had no issues with cleaning
- Extensive world-wide marketing program
- We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
John S. - Just booked Harborview Grande
What we do....better than anyone
- 90-100% occupancy. Many of our units get very high occupancy rates and the highest prices.
- HDR photos. We highlight your unit with the highest quality photos.
- 30+ booking sites. Market your unit to maximize occupancy at no cost to you.
- Real customer service. We still answer the phone 12 hours a day.
- Local staff. We call it matchmaking. We match the guest requirements to the property creating value and satisfaction.
- Open and honest. Tell it straight to our guests and owners.
What we don't do...
- We don’t block out dates for owners during high season.
- We don’t play favorites. Our team works hard to fill all our units.
- Quick and efficient. All guest’s maintenance requests are handled promptly.
- Oversee unit maintenance support. Our staff schedules/escorts sub-contractors into units for support and repair.
- Coordinate with owners for approval of repairs.
- Prompt and thorough communication with owners for any issue.
- Detailed Invoicing for material replacement within your unit.
- Thorough unit cleaning inspection by management prior to evert check-in.
- White glove treatment. No detail goes unnoticed
- Customer Elation! We bring customer satisfaction to the next level.
- Our focus is making your unit more bookable. We provide suggestions to improve the standards of your unit for increased bookings.
What we don't do...
- We don’t clean after unauthorized stays (ex: friends of owners.)
- We do not swap linens while guests are staying in the unit.
- We do not take trash curbside.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Florida Beach Rentals?We are the largest and most experienced vacation rental management company on Clearwater Beach. We have many, many owners that “tried” the competition first only to find they were full of empty promises. We have even had a few who have left only to come back. In truth no one does it better.
Is Florida Beach Rentals the cheapest?No, we are not. The old saying applies “You get what you pay for.” Sometimes you have to pay a little more to get a lot more in your pocket. It is not about the cost but about what you make bottom line. You are paying for 9 am to 9 pm local reservations, 24/7 guest support, the highest occupancy and the best rates. We keep your unit booked, immaculately clean and always operating at a very high standard.
What happens if there is a problem with the guest?No problem, we got you covered. We resolve all guest issues and in rare circumstances that requires guests to vacate, we communicate with you throughout the process.
How do I get paid?Owners get paid on the 5th of every month for previous months bookings.
How do we know who is in the unit?We keep an eye on your unit for you. Our guests are required to check into our office first. Under-age guests are not permitted to check in. Payments are taken upfront. If there is evidence of excessive noise or more guests than permitted, guests may be asked to vacate the premises immediately without refund as stated in our policies.
What fees do you charge?We charge a 15% rental management fee for bookings only or 20% rental management fee which covers all our services covered above under reservations, operations and cleaning. We do not charge any hidden fees, taxes or commissions.
Can you assist me in making decisions to help improve my property?Yes, we can! Florida Beach Rentals has over 17 years’ experience in the vacation rental management industry, we’ve seen it all. We know what our guests like, and we know how to make your property look beautiful and inviting without breaking the bank.
What kind of marketing do you do for my property?We go to great lengths to help promote your property. The more exposure you get, the more bookings you will get. It’s a win-win for everyone. Your property will be highlighted throughout the year through on various social media channels, email, online advertising and more. We are always using and changing to the latest in technology to make us all more money.
What amenities should I provide?All our units are furnished with a fully stocked kitchen that includes basic small appliances, kitchenware, bed and bath linens plus a small starter pack to get the guests started. To add value to your rental, some owners like to include things like beach chairs, bikes, beach toys and games etc.
What is a preferred property?We know all these properties meet 100% of the standards and always deliver a good guest experience all the time.